I'M not an angel

الأربعاء، 18 يناير 2012

listen to me



Hi

If you want to listen me you must open your heart first
And leave your fells listening me
You must be honest in your love
Or you will lost every thing
Your smile .your life and your soul
So...wake up and be with me
First...dream about your white knight
Then...leave your heart open and don't close it
And the love will touched your heart in any time
That will happen quickly
Without asking or requesting from you to break into your heart


If you can't can't sleep at night
And thinking about someone...
If you can't sleep in anytime
And when you sleep you just dream about this person
When you listen his voice
Your heart fly like a lover bird
If you want every second to be with him
And be sad because of every second passed without him
If you feel this.........
Know
That you are just fall in love

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق