I'M not an angel

الأربعاء، 8 يوليو 2015

no one



No one could say :"i'm fine"
no one could say :"i'm tired"
no one can play the role
that you wanna play at life
fight your fears and try
it isn't a monster can't be died
might your dreams are lost
but another dream could find
It all surrounded about you
so please don't lose control
It's mind blowing to believe
that the world is in your hand
you can have it or you can
lose it without a stand
Be .the owner of the tricks
or friend with insects
my fears are a crew now
VS my hopes which a band
looks like dance street
in the ring of my head
and the result is conflict
yeah..it's still a fake
I've been a wrecking ball
falling down from the calf
Don't care about been seen
I was shipwrecked without being in sea
Run...swim
I didn't know what to do..did I?
ha..I found myself try to fly
I should be happy,or I should be sad
It's mind blowing
It's crazy
I'm mad
I saw the real fake ,and the fake a fact
So..
I'm dying on living my life
which is hacked

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق